Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coro earring backs

If anyone is in need of a clip for a Coro earring let me know, I got what was supposed to be a craft lot awhile ago and there were several Coro clips mixed in with all the junk. A picture of the mate your looking for of course will be needed to see if I have the match. Just thought I would offer these out, was gonna throw them away and then remembered someone looking for a earring back a couple months ago.... If I don't get back to you right away its because they have me working the night shift for a couple of days this week and the day shift a couple of days....don't know which untill they call me...but I will find time to pop in here and check. Cathy Keep the candle burning till they are all home safe!!



Orignal From: Coro earring backs

No comments:

Post a Comment