Sunday, August 2, 2009

How much to refund?

I got a notice from a seller that she had mailed my item and then 2 minutes later another one saying she realized she sent the wrong item and to contact her when it arrived. It arrived yesterday so I wrote to let her know and she wrote back today that she was going to deposit $1.39, the cost of the label, into my account. One, if she doesn't do it as a refund I'll pay Paypal fees on the amount and two, I have to use my labels and ink to print it or if I didn't do that I'd have to go to the PO. I need to write her back to be sure she does a refund and not a send money transaction but I think I should also ask for a bit more for the hassle of her error. I was thinking $1.50-2.00 would be fair. Am I out of line? __________________ Whatcha doin'?



Orignal From: How much to refund?

No comments:

Post a Comment