Sunday, August 2, 2009

I've Run Out of Dirty Jokes

I have run out of my entire repitoire of dirty and off color stories so they are sending me home Sunday A.M. Actually, I think the bedpan on my head singing Raindrops Keep Fallling On My Head was a bit too much. My favorite nurses's name is Nona....a coincidence...I think not. I have to spell my name with my foot at least 20 times a day. Thank God my name is short and not that Iranaian President whose name I don't feel like googling. Thanks for all your comments and and thanks to my darling little wife for publically calling me me ThomASS. Heope you all enjoyed yourseleves calling me names while I was in a critical life and death struggle. BTW the nightime nurse...Adolph Hitler Mussolini told me to shut up and go to sleep. He's no fun at all. I know where he lives. Tom



Orignal From: I've Run Out of Dirty Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment