Sunday, August 2, 2009

Need opinions re: buyer withdrawing from sale, help! TIA

HI there all and happy Saturday night! I've been waiting to hear from this buyer, auction ended last Sunday 260420809393 Here is his email just received: "I have just returned from traveling and discovered that my daughter had made a winning bid for your bracelet. However, I regret to inform you that she made a mistake and was supposed to bid on a Georg Jensen bracelet. I have just looked at your description and there was clearly no way that you were advertising the bracelet as a Georg Jensen, simply that it was Georg Jensen-like. However, I truly do wish to get a true Georg Jensen bracelet for my wife and hope that you would not mind if I withdraw the bid. Thank you in advance for your consideration." So, what would you do? I am fine with not completing the sale but not with losing my fees! How does he "withdraw from bid" at this point? I would like to respond in a nice way but ...... his daughter's mistake my problem ? Ideas please! Susan



Orignal From: Need opinions re: buyer withdrawing from sale, help! TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment