Sunday, August 2, 2009

Setting up at a small Flea Market...any suggestions

It is a small flea market being put on by the Farmers Market in the next town...it is not too small of a town....and there is a Military base gate close by.... They have just started this...they have the Farmers Market starting in May....and have decided that each 2nd Sat they will have a flea market...and the spaces are first come first served and free for a 12x12 area...so ...I figure ...why not... I have never done a Flea Market...just gone to some...I am planning on taking jewelry...new and vintage....some books....some Lingerie...and clothes...(new ) Will take a canopy for shade, if we are not under the Markets awning...2 chairs, a table, a clothes rack....and maybe a shelf unit on wheels that I have....and a money box....what else do I need to know... Any help would be greatly appreciated...Amber will be with me... * Lee Ann *** ***



Orignal From: Setting up at a small Flea Market...any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment