Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are the flower petals and pearls too small? Opinions please.

I ordered these in hopes they would fill the square holes in the round settings on the Coro brooch, thought by description they would be bigger, but I'm not convinced they are what I'm looking for to repair it, what do you think? Does it need something bigger? I haven't glued them in yet, they are just sitting there, and in seeing the pictures I see where I need to pick out better petals, ones that aren't missing enamel, if you think they aren't tooooo small? After you do a repair on a signed piece where do you list it and what do you call it? Honest opinions please, not going to hurt my feelings. Thanks for any help. Barb


Orignal From: Are the flower petals and pearls too small? Opinions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment