Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whose my Papa? Icy Blue Rhinestone necklace.

I purchased this necklace at a TS last week. It was a strange experience as I also had set aside a baggie with a single Sherman Earring and another Triad item. A short while later when I went through the checkout the items were no longer in the hold bin. Someone had removed them and stashed them back in the display case :-/ (This is the second time in one week, at different stores, that items I have had set aside have disappeared from the bin. The other item was never found.) Anyway, the only thing I can see wrong with this necklace is the hook is missing. Seems strange to me as there is no damage to the end. I am speculating that maybe the hook might have had a Maker's Mark? I am pretty sure I have eliminated Sherman and D

Orignal From: Whose my Papa? Icy Blue Rhinestone necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment