Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need help with German carved pendant

I bought this today because I didn't know what it was (always love a new challenge) but it looked intriguing. It is some type of carved pendant and it looks like some type of warrior. I didn't think the chain looked like it belonged on this pendant but closer examination showed that the chain is marked GERMANY and considering the subject of the pendant, I believe the chain may actually be original. It looks like a Werther's Original cough drop carved with a warrior head and colored in silver. That's my best description but I hope the pictures do better. The color is a gold metal but I took these quickly outside and with the 100 degree Florida sun, it looks a bit bright and not as gold as it actually is. Any help would be appreciated and TIA ! *~*Joey*~*


Orignal From: Need help with German carved pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment