Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help with a Weird Creepy Maybe Masonic Ring!

I got this from my dealer friend. He thought I'd like it since it was so unusual. Sterling setting, size 11 3/4 . It looks like the ring was cut down in size as there is a repaired split at the back of the shank. Signed "STERLING" and "09". Looks like the setting probably once held something else, a stone perhaps, but now this strange symbol made from what I think is copper has been put in. The back of the ring looks pretty nasty. Very hard glue and paper towel attached, I don't even know where to begin as far as cleaning that up. There is a clearly done initial or letter "E" and under that a strange worn or intentionally blurry symbol of some kind, or maybe I'm just seeing things. What do you all think of it? Is there another board where I should post this where they might know the symbol? Thanks!


Orignal From: Help with a Weird Creepy Maybe Masonic Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment