Thursday, October 8, 2009

we have some garage sale weirdo's in our town!!

Get this: I know this creepola Bought from him my dragons breath necklace ring and earrings 10 bucks but after several years of watching this local creepo on craigs list he rants and gets into it with people all the time I am helping a family member price and listed a garage sale add on cr list for her This guy put a false add about her sale with a false start time......................last night He's a real greaser and someone you dont want to tango with for the creepy factor The add he put on is now gone! he wanted in that sale and came by this old ladies house on monday. He was there at 6:30 this morning my sister in law just told me Weird not sure what to do


Orignal From: we have some garage sale weirdo's in our town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment