Thursday, October 8, 2009

Looking for a particular Avon piece

Hi joolies, I am looking for a particular Avon jewelry item, just in case ya'll know anyone who sells Avon, particularly if they have older stock. I bought my youngest dd an Avon Asthma bracelet about 4 or 5 years ago. It was cute, kind of like a charm bracelet where the links could be changed. Like it was 2 link bracelets, one red, one blue and you could hook the silvertone ASTHMA plate onto whichever one you felt like wearing. She lost it some time ago and has outgrown her other old ugly boring one. She has serious asthma and needs to wear one. If anyone has a line on one of these or a similar cute bracelet for a little girl who is almost 13, please contact me! Oh, I can't afford something expensive... I did find some wristband type ones, ala Livestrong type, that I might get a couple of for her but she loves charm bracelets ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders. ~Jewish Proverb


Orignal From: Looking for a particular Avon piece

No comments:

Post a Comment