Sunday, July 26, 2009

1930'Clip Gold over brass leaves-Bakelite - Book Piece!

I was just talking earlier about never having book piece and I was looking through this jewelry book and this pin below, is in "Questions about Old Jewelry 1840-1950. Its an exact match, but my problem is, the grapes didn't test out as bakelite. I had shown this pin earlier and talked about it not testing for bakelite. Maybe it is after all. I'm going to scan the page in the book and see if I can put it on here later (after dinner) and see what you all think. The book's old, from 1999 and the value says $40.00. Here's the pin again. I was so excited my heart started racing. Not because of the money or anything, just because this is the very first piece I've ever found a picture of. The description says 1930's clip gold over brass leaves and clip with Bakelite grapes 2" x 2" (photo from Jewelry Box Antiques) Isn't that awsome!



Orignal From: 1930'Clip Gold over brass leaves-Bakelite - Book Piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment