Monday, July 20, 2009

Large Red Glass Beads Necklace whats this construction called?

Morning everyone... I actually have a couple of questions on this necklace. There are several different shapes and it is red all the way through, some scratching of some of the beads shows it is not a applied finish, Heavy too... Q 1 What is the construction called when it is made like this with the wire going through each bead, looped and connected to the next one and is there a specific time frame that this was used most? Q 2 How do you tell if its crystal rather than glass..I know this has been discussed a bazillion times here but I have really never had anything that I needed to pay attention to the conversation before. This necklace is 34 inches around, I love the red!! Thanks in advance anyone and everyone!! Cathy Keep the candle burning till they are all home safe!!



Orignal From: Large Red Glass Beads Necklace whats this construction called?

No comments:

Post a Comment