Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just had a

My Hattie Carnegie sold. For opening bid of $99.99 but sold nonetheless. Shipping was clearly described in the listing as being Priority, including insurance and signature confirmation for $11. That is a little high since I provided for the item going up to $400 worth of insurance just in case. Buyer messages right after the auction ends asking why my shipping is 3x the amount of any other necklace. I send a short and sweet email explaining, get another email back asking if I'm charging for the case in my shipping. I send back saying no, but I charge for the weight. I also explain that the insurance was high and I will prob end up issuing a small refund for the extra insurance. She emails back saying she ships $500 suits in a priority flat rate for $10 no confirm no insurance and was just curious how I could get away with that! I sent back...um...look at my listings...I usually ship first class free shipping cuz everything I sell is like $10-$30, I just want to make sure I cover my butt! So I go to send her invoice and she's already paid and sent me one more email saying "thank you thank you thank you for this beautiful piece. thank you over and over". ........ PHEW!!!!! I think the stress of not working and selling stuff on ebay is getting to me! ... My name is Lisa and I'm a joolaholic.



Orignal From: Just had a

No comments:

Post a Comment