Monday, July 20, 2009

Look what I finally found. The coro birdie that had flown the coop!

I got this little darling Coro brooch a couple of years ago. Researched him some, w/o much luck. Put him up for safekeeping, and could never find him again. Speaks volumes for my organizational skills. Smirk I have searched the web for a patent, or anything like him ~ until I am cross eyed. Sure looks a lot like the 40's Katz stuff, but can't get anything close. I did post him here when I first got him, but neglected to save it.and was hoping maybe some of the new eyes might have some information. Like to list him in my store, but NO idea of price. He seems like something pretty special, and the enamel work is in fantastic shape. Anyway ~ isn't it great when you find something you were sure was lost forever? Bran



Orignal From: Look what I finally found. The coro birdie that had flown the coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment