Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm a seller who also buys--don't want to leave neg. FB

Hi all! I am new to these discussion boards so if I do something wrong or inappropriate please let me know! I'm a seller who also buys merch. I bought a ring for 9.99 described as a diamonique 2 carat SS ring. When I received it today it was not diamonique or 2 carats--the heart stone measured is 6 mmx6mm at the widest points When I wrote to the seller--who has a no return policy, he wrote back that his wife has a ring exactly like it and she loves hers and since I only paid 9.99 it shouln't bother me. I don't care if I spent 0.99 0r $99, the ring was misrepresented. I have never left neg. feedback before, but I feel since the listing wasn't honest I should get my $ back. Any suggestions?



Orignal From: I'm a seller who also buys--don't want to leave neg. FB

No comments:

Post a Comment