Sunday, July 26, 2009

Two questions about 2 necklaces I want to sell...

Hi there... I was wondering if anyone could help me with these two things... 1. i have an 18k white gold necklace with sapphires and diamonds... price i paid for it a few years ago was $3000 from long's jewelers in boston, MA (am in Cali now ), but I don't know the carat weight and dont have $$ to go get it appraised 9hence why am selling it!)... so i was wondering how detrimental this would be to the potential sale of the item? If I went to a jeweler would they be willing to just give me a roundabout guess-timate on carat? 2. Please see picture below... I bought it 4 years ago in kenya... its set on sterling silver... i "think" it is sea or shell fossil, but could also be onyx? any ideas...? They had told me what it was but was so long ago it slipped my mind... Link



Orignal From: Two questions about 2 necklaces I want to sell...

No comments:

Post a Comment