Monday, July 20, 2009

Sterling Silver and Turquoise Jewelry

Hello Dear Board Members - I bought some Sterling and Turquoise pieces at a yard sale this past weekend. I am told that Lexy is the resident expert on these type of pieces. I am clueless, but I've researched several sites on Native American Jewelry, after scanning silver hallmarks on several other sites. I couldn't find anything, so here I am. Thanks for any help anyone can give. The last picture is the best I can get of the signature on the ring...any ideas how to get a better shot would also be appreciated (photography is not my strong suit)...I just have to say that my friendship with Dede and the help and experience of the board members board are the best things I've ever found on Ebay. Thanks all!



Orignal From: Sterling Silver and Turquoise Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment