Saturday, August 29, 2009

Okay I am curious...how many grams

I only have a postage scale that weighs in oz. If something weighs say 0.8 oz on my postage scale what would that be in Grams?? Yep I have a couple of items that are gold and thinking about listing them but dont have the right scale so I was hopeing you all could help me decide if it was worth it. The rings have real diamonds, rubys, and a garnet one so would I be better off selling them individually then? I don't know anything about the stones...size/caret or anything, so I would be selling kinda blindly, I am having a VERY difficult time getting photo's of them to so I can't even show them to you.! So let me have it....what's the verdict? Cathy Keep the candle burning till they are all home safe!!


Orignal From: Okay I am curious...how many grams

No comments:

Post a Comment