Monday, August 31, 2009

OT I'm going nuts need some info if you have it

I registered a domain name through go daddy and started setting up a new store through auctvia commerce, went through all the steps (even printed them out) to direct my domain name to the commerce store but for days now I have been fighting it and it keeps sending it to the stupid auctvia store with my ebay auctions listed not commerce one!! I have contacted customer support and I think they just have script boxes to check for replys... Can anyone suggest a different place to set up my store? I need it to be very easy ( don't know html) and fairly inexpensive to start out I don't want to go into the hole any deeper than I am already. LOL when I do a google search I always see Morning Glory pop up everywhere (I love that store!!!) and several of the others and have always wondered where they have gone through. Any advise for different place's is much appreciated Thanks in advance Cathy Keep the candle burning till they are all home safe!!


Orignal From: OT I'm going nuts need some info if you have it

No comments:

Post a Comment