Monday, August 31, 2009

Some Q on a few pieces I have found

First is a Ship pin marked simply Spain, it looks as tho someone has turned the sails and reattached them which made the pin bow across the largest sail...is this something that would be worth having someone change or should I just try and sell it as is? Can anyone tell me anything about it and its marking of Spain?? Did I waist my small investment by bringing this home? LOL This is a beautiful porcelian brooch with a trombone clasp, it is signed and numbered? from france...can anyone recognise or read any of the writing on the back? I tried to find info on porcelian france items but didn't find anything with the letters RP or anything resembling the same type of handwritten on the back? again did I waste my small investment? Next is a dove pin, I can't figure out what this is made from, it is extremely lighweight, has no markings, is kinda cool to the touch and the pinback is not glued it is set in with a prong on each end..any ideas are much appreciated.. I know I have seen this guy somewhere before but I have searched the Coro and Trifari pat. sites and unless I sailed right past it I couldn't find it on there, does anyone remember seeing this and what kind of bird would you call it a stork? Lastly this is a bracelet and necklace set silver "X's" and Gold "O's", in very good condition and I believe it is newer but wondering if anyone can help me identify the designer..it has a "F" inside a diamond and marked 925 Italy, Thanks for any light you can shed on these for me...I know you all are busy and frustrated about the auctiva junk going on right now. Hope things work out for everyone!! Cathy Keep the candle burning till they are all home safe!!


Orignal From: Some Q on a few pieces I have found

No comments:

Post a Comment