Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Help with Antique Jewelry: Ring Stone, Guilloche Locket, and Mexico Marks

Hi everyone. The good doctor's wife was here and dropped off her idea of 'costume jewelry' for me to list on ebay. (-: I wonder if you can help me with these three items? Thank you so much! Jewell Help with 10K gold ring. The stone is black on top and white on bottom (white/white), pics are a little dark. Do you know what that stone is? Marked LI I don't know what to search on. 935 Blue Guilloche Locket. Any idea of the maker? French? What is with those Roman numerals. Marked Sterling 935 in several places. Opens on either side. Help with Sterling silver Mexico Marks on this bead necklace, It is 30 inches long and those beads are a good 3/8" wide. I have searched and can't find it. )-:


Orignal From: Help with Antique Jewelry: Ring Stone, Guilloche Locket, and Mexico Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment