Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Need help with a necklace please... (lots of pics)

I found this interesting necklace last weekend while visiting my folks. It's not something I normally would grab, but it just about jumped into my hands! LOL! I really love it, but have no idea quite what I've got. . Not sure if it is even really older. The construction looks older, but some of the components look newer. It does have a little damage and needs cleaning, but I'm not sure how best to clean it. The purple "stones" are plastic. The cherups are "riveted" on, rather than glued. But the "pearls" and rhinestones are glued. It does have a mark on the clasp, but so far I haven't been able to track it down. And, I'm thinking that possibly the chain was added recently. It also has that interesting green, purple, white color scheme that was discussed a while back from the sufragette days or something along those lines. Any help appreciated greatly! * ---- Juli ---- * * The more I think I know, the more I know that I don't know * Jewelrypatentproject dot com Jewelrypatentproject dot blogspot dot com jooliebay dot com--* ---- Juli ---- * * The more I think I know, the more I know that I don't know * Jewelrypatentproject dot com


Orignal From: Need help with a necklace please... (lots of pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment