Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some pieces I got today, some questions please.

I got this lot (along with some other pieces) in a grab bag at the flea market today. I was wondering about these for now though. TIA ! This is a VERY heavy goldtone link choker marked CINER. It's in rough condition, needs a good cleaning. It seems to be coated with gunk and the pave' rhinestones have a bit of greenies. Is there any way to clean pave' set stones of greenies ? It's missing a stone on his nose as well, should I replace and disclose or list without ? Second, this pin. I've seen these before but never asked what they are. It's in the general shape of a safety pin. Seems to be pot metal with yellow stones and rhinestones. Were these types of pins used for anything special ? Third, how old do you think this little pin is ? It has a c clasp but seems newer to me. Lastly, this pave' set hand holding a faux pearl. Was there a special timeframe for when these were popular ?



Orignal From: Some pieces I got today, some questions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment