Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Victorian necklace? I am needing some help boardies!

Found this gorgeous little girl this morning. Been snooping, trying to learn, and I think its lapis and marcasite, and is maybe victorian era? Very dainty. The links on the chain are very fine and keep wanting to bind up... Does that make sense? Apogize in advance. The necklace is upside down in my pics. I know I am a third shifter, but even I should have caught that one. LOL It is a dull silver color. What amazes me is how the little sheltie dog hairs can latch on to something I have had for less than 24 hours. Sorry for carpy pics, its early or late and I didn't want to take them again. She is not marked anywhere ~ and for lack of better words, seems very delicate or fragile. Is the type of chain called hairpin? I loved her, but need some help about if the stones are lapis, and any idea of age. I might be all wrong about it being victorian era. Just going by a few hours on ebay, and you know how wrong that can be at times. Thanks for any info you can give me. Way too small for my neck~ one easy way to sell them things you like Bran



Orignal From: Victorian necklace? I am needing some help boardies!

No comments:

Post a Comment