Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are there any ways to get buyers to see listings? Do you all do emails?

Hi - I wondered if anyone has any tips or tricks for getting more viewers. Has anyone ever done a targeted email campaign? Just asking. If you see someone's name and you think they'd like what you have, have you ever sent them an email? I have such a variety of things I list that I'm not known for any one thing. I don't have a store and I don't have a website. Like people who buy say fancy buttons, I'm sure they have their favorites saved and those people sell hundreds of buttons. I can't compete on my small level. So I was just wondering if I'm missing out because I maybe don't know enough about driving sales. (and yes, I have read what ebay's written on the subject but it's not very helpful) Thanks!



Orignal From: Are there any ways to get buyers to see listings? Do you all do emails?

No comments:

Post a Comment