Sunday, August 23, 2009

Do you think I could get $20 for this?

This was listed as sterling but when I got it I could tell right away it wasn't even silver, it's alpaca. When I checked the mark it only said Mexico. Mexico requires silver to be marked but the pic of the back wasn't very clear and I never even questioned it since it stated sterling in the title, item specifics and description. I could return it but no seller I have returned a misrepresented item to has given me return shipping for their mistake so I don't want to be out a few dollars for nothing, again. It's impressive at almost 3" and the stone is 1" so it might sell but I don't need another piece just sitting in my store. I paid $20 for it so I'd like to get at least that back for it. Whatcha think? --__________________ Whatcha doin'?


Orignal From: Do you think I could get $20 for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment