Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hig End Parure - keep together even if all pieces aren't perfect? split?

I'm pondering this because I have a specific set in mind (my rescue Juliana set), but won't bother to post a photo because it's really a general question and probably not a unique situation. Situation - have a gorgeous parure (bracelet, earrings, brooch) that is in perfect condition on the front, but the brooch and earrings have had their working parts replaced. The bracelet is in original condition. Should I keep all pieces together, or list the bracelet separately, and the repaired brooch and earrings together? I've decided to wait until at least late September to list these so have some time ... but I keep going back and forth on this grouping thing. Any thoughts?


Orignal From: Hig End Parure - keep together even if all pieces aren't perfect? split?

No comments:

Post a Comment