Wednesday, August 12, 2009

IMPORTANT info for my joolie buddies IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I'M NOT WILLING TO SHARE MY PHOTOS! I take great pride in 99% of the photos I take. I'm not willing to allow them to be snagged at will. Please read below (hope I don't get slapped for this): "Starting on August 31st, eBay is going to institute a new policy where photos you upload to any listing are put into a "catalog" of online images that any eBay user can then use for their own listings. The default setting for this is opt-in, which is a problem if you, like me, consider your photographs your property and want to control how they are used and by whom. A copyright notice is posted with a link to your user profile, but no additional information is given, and the link is quite small. Since the default setting is opt-in, and eBay has not sent messages out about this, a lot of people are going to be caught flat-footed by this new policy." FOR INFO ONLY and instructions for opting out. NOTHING FOR SALE ON THIS SITE. Here's a link to the article: Link



Orignal From: IMPORTANT info for my joolie buddies IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment