Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is this a grand parure or a reg parure?

My daughter can't pay her rent, I can't afford to either, so I thought I would sell a set I have and give them the money. It probably cost me close to 500.00 to and 2 years to get all the pieces, I bought them one piece at a time. There is a necklace, bracelet, earrings, and two brooches. Would this be a parure, or could I call it a grand parure? I have shown it here before with other questions. It is stamped Mexico, Sterling, and Parisina. I know it was made by Boucher in the the 30's or 40's, and the pieces aren't all that common. I am going to put a reserve on it, for what I paid for the pieces, which in these times might be too much, but I am not going to give it away. I don't have any luck on ebay, everything I have sold sells for pretty much opening bid. Any ideas for a good title? "Vintage Sterling, Parisina, Marcel Boucher, Grand Parure" Would this be keyword spamming? All of the above are true (except maybe the grand parure). Any help would be appreciated, thanks, Kelly



Orignal From: Is this a grand parure or a reg parure?

No comments:

Post a Comment