Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Navajo (?) verification and an interesting bead necklace

I got this pendant today the back is marked P SANCHEZ STERLING. This silversmith is not in my Hallmarks of the Soutwest book, and I could not find him on 925-1000. After googling, I found others that have him as a Navajo Silversmith, Phillip Sanchez. can anybody verify this as correct? Also, any idea on dates? Second are some vanilla colored beads. They are definitely not plastic, and seem too heavy to be glass. The clasp is marked Sterling. They are opaque, translucent, and clear pearlized on each bead. I hope my photos have captured that. Outside photos were impossible, they glow too much. Any ideas on what material they could be? I thought maybe a shell, but they seem to heavy for that. Maybe a natural stone? THANK YOU! Nancy When life throws you worms, go fishing!



Orignal From: Navajo (?) verification and an interesting bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment