Sunday, August 23, 2009

Need help with a couple pieces..brass, etc.

Hey I am selling jewelry for an antique store that is closing in town and I am stuck on a couple pieces. The owner is giving me several cases at a time to work with and kinda letting me determine the prices (not much was already priced). I asked him if there was anything he would be upset if it sold cheap and the only thing he picked out was this necklace which he wants roughly $40 for. He said it was old and copper but I'm thinkin he meant brass right? Or could that be copper? Anyway, how old do you think it is? I've never seen anything like this in person before. Any other info that might be helpful? Secondly, can you tell me anything about this brooch? What is that neat stone? I thought for sure this one would have a C clasp but it has the rollover kind. Any idea on the age? Thanks so much for your help! ---------------- Courtney


Orignal From: Need help with a couple pieces..brass, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment