Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Problems getting item back from wrong buyer

Well - I need a bit of advice I think. The last week in July my son switched the paypal labels on two packages. One lady bought a chalkware bunny and the other one, a bunch of old Japanese toys. When I found out I apologized profusely and refunded each one more than enough from paypal to cover postage to return it to me, or forward on. The lady who got the bunny sent it right back to me and I mailed it out priority (she paid for parcel post) to the correct person. Well - that person, who got the toys by mistake, has yet to either send me back the package, or forward it on to the correct address. She told me on the 29th her husband would take it to the post office and forward it so I supplied her the correct address. It takes a couple days before I get responses from her, which is ok. I got an email back from her over the weekend that I never sent her the correct address. Then a minute later got another one that she had found the address and would mail that day. I said thank you very much, please advise when you ship it because the woman who should have gotten it is getting concerned that she'll never get her items. No response. I have emailed the poor woman on the short end here and told her I would be happy to refund her money if she wants, and if the package does come, I will trust her to pay again. (I do think she would) It's now been another 5 days and no package. I've tried calling the lady twice on the phone. She has a website and sells easter items. Ebay can't help because initially I mailed it wrong. Is there anything else I can do? I also mailed the lady who hasn't received her Japan toys, another toy, free of charge as an apology. I was also going to do the same for the lady who hasn't done the mailing. So she now has both items, the one she paid for and the one she didn't. I' bummed. Megan



Orignal From: Problems getting item back from wrong buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment