Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Question about shipping

I have a buyer from France that wants to BIN on a pricier piece and is asking about shipping price. I have not shipped to France before but I have been shipping all over the world (even Italy), especially lately without any problems. Usually 1st Class International. However, most are less expensive items. The thing that bothers me is that the person's FB is private. And I have heard some bad stories about shipping to France but then I did about Italy too and so far so good. I thought I heard that Priority offered insurance but when I checked the USPS website it said it does not apply to Small flate rate or Flat rate envelopes. What is the best, most economical way to ship with Insurance or some sort of protection? The USPS site was confusing on that issue. I use Auctiva but have never used them for insurance. Is that a good option? Any others? Any guidance will be most appreciated.



Orignal From: Question about shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment