Sunday, August 2, 2009

Victorian Pin marked 830S oxo? Cute as the dickens though. TIA!

Ok, I'm 99% sure it's Victorian in age, maybe older? The mark is 830S with oxo? under it. Hinge on the pin stem and a curly Q clasp. The pin stem has an interesting bend to it also. The little white stone is half of a small pearl. It has a rather interesting prong setting also. Is it Victorian, if not can you point me towards the right era? The 830S, not sterling, but doing a board search I didn't come up with what. I know it's been discussed, but couldn't find it. Is the mark under it a makers mark or country? Ok, pictures: Ignore the green, it's actually like a shiney discoloration. Thanks much for your help. *********************************************************************** My patience is holding on by a.................oops! There it goes.



Orignal From: Victorian Pin marked 830S oxo? Cute as the dickens though. TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment