Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A GUIDE TO LIVE BY!

Have we forgotten how to treat people fairly these days? I wonder this question more and more as I get older. Begeing a Senior Citizen several years ago, gees with a little knowledge about fairness and equality.
I have watched our values change in many ways. I see young people who have no manners, I see people cheating, stealing, lying, and I see a huge lack of respect for other people's property. It seems to me, and I could be looking through Rose tinted glasses, but it seems like we have all starting living in the "me, myself' and I" age again. I have watched parenting go in a total different direction, and it isa directionthat I don't like to see! Have we forgotten the definition of NO? Have we forgotten to teach our children the "Golden Rule"? Do you even know what the Golden Rule is anymore? It is a Bible verse, and goes like this. "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU".
We have some very hard working people here on okay, both sellers and buyers alike. We also have some that do not believe in fair play (you know who you are), they go about attacking poeple's selling sites, their guides and reviews, etc., seemingly just having fun! This is NOT FUNNY, this is destroying poeple's property. It is the same as vandalism, robbery, and it is not legal to do so.
May I remind you of the "Golden Rule" again, if nothing else, just think about how you would feel if this were done to you. You would not like some one stealing from you, nor would you like to be vandalized, and you certainly would not like to be disrespected.
This is myGUIDE TO LIVE BY lesson; I hope it is not too late for all of us to learn it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment