Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Having a baby...What you'll really need at the hospital

What you will really need to take to the hospital when you have your baby
If you google this subject you'll gee up with some stupid list that says you need to pack a huge suitcase full of stuff you won't even look at until you are unpacking it once you bring the baby home. I wish I had this list when my son was born because I didn't bring the things I really needed and I brought the stupidest things that I didn't even take out of the bag. I've broken it into things you'll need when you first go into the hospital and a bag your hubby or partner can bring to you once you are ready to go home. Pack everything early so that you aren't rushed and so that your hubby doesn't have to pack it for you.
In the hospital


PJ's (gown with front access, if you are nursing)

No comments:

Post a Comment