Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm sad my first negative experience on ebay

I returned something and now the seller thinks I was sending back a item I got somewhere else and not from them. I won't go into details. But I am sad to think someone out there think I am trying to pull a fast one. That is not the type of person I ma. My bone headed dumb self didn't return it in original packaging in. I didn't have the bx and used another box I had at home. After reading about calico's ordeal I was afraid I had messed up by not having the original package. I apparently did mess up. I haven't heard back from them but can they send me an invoice for shipping charges to pay by paypal and ship it back? I don't know if you can do just a shipping charge like this thru paypal. Anybody know?



Orignal From: I'm sad my first negative experience on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment