Wednesday, July 15, 2009

RE: I'M Baacckk!! Need help with two items...

My girlfriend listing these two items tonight...I checked out Hallmarks of the Southwest, but because some of the name is under the solder work, couldn't find anything...maybe it will ring a bell with someone on this incredible forum!! Thank you in advance...here is her email to me regarding items: Kat.... "Here is a little sterling bottle. It's not a perfume bottle because there are holes in the bottle. In other words there is no glass lining inside the silver container. That hallmark looks like Cr but upside-down it kind of looks like tD. ??? The ring has a name that I can't figure out. I think some of the letters to the last name are under solder. I can only read ELACY on the last name and the initials on the first name are F.W. "



Orignal From: RE: I'M Baacckk!! Need help with two items...

No comments:

Post a Comment