Saturday, July 18, 2009

More beads. Could a Castlecliff necklace be amber?

I have this necklace, signed Castlecliff on the back. I would just about swear the beads are amber. They are definitely not plastic, something about them makes me think they don't quite feel or tap like glass, they are almost more like rock. Is there a way to tell? I have checked out and researched Castlecliff a little bit but haven't found any references to them using real amber or anything. One of the beads in the necklace is actually broken in half. Is there some way of testing on the broken one? (obviously without having to damage the necklace further by removing the bead) Sorry, I don't have a picture of them alone, other than the close ups. The first pic is in a group of other beads that I wanted to ask about anyway! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hossy



Orignal From: More beads. Could a Castlecliff necklace be amber?

No comments:

Post a Comment