Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jack Bryant Turquoise

I've come across this ring in some boxes out of my Mom's attic. It appears to be a genuine turquoise nugget set in silver. It is marked Jack Bryant in 3 places, 2 on the back of the stone setting, and 1 in the inside of the band. The silver on the back is not smooth, it looks like it has swirls etched into it. I'm pretty sure it's old, it's been in the attic since some time around the late 60's. The only information I have found on Google on a Jack Bryant is the western artist Jack Bryant. He also did bronze work, and his son does bronze work. But I haven't found any references as to whether he did silver work also. I don't have anyone locally that knows much about vintage silver. Any information would be helpful.



Orignal From: Jack Bryant Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment