Friday, September 4, 2009

Amazing Hattie Carnegie Rhinestone Earrings!! Repair Opinions Needed

I've tucked a couple amazing pieces away for a rain day when I would needed a few show stopper auctions. Well that rain day has come. I was so proud of myself this morning when I went and got these out of the rainy day drawer. Well my parade got rained on real fast! Seems I really didn't look at these as close as I should. They have been repaired in 2 places in the past and a bad repair at that. These are large dangles that hang 2 5/8" and are almost 1 5/8" wide. signed Hattie (c) Carnegie repair with wrong stone opposite earring same exact stone placement Really bad glue So here are the option I've come up with. I was wondering if these were yours what would you do. 1. List as is by themselves, they might still do good 2. Gather up more rhinestone repair and do a Repair lot 3. Put them back in the drawer until I can find the replacement stones. I have already briefly checked Mr.Stones and didn't see these rhinestones available. Does anyone know another site that has this shape? TIA Rena


Orignal From: Amazing Hattie Carnegie Rhinestone Earrings!! Repair Opinions Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment