Friday, September 11, 2009

Is my ethnic sequins shaped necklace bone, shell or ??

First of all I need to apologize for having a few threads almost one on top of the other. It had been a while, since I needed some help. Thanks again to all one more time! Now I have this necklace with gold tone aluminum findings, would it be heishe considered? I cannot make out what it is made out of and I cannot find anything similar one of my many fire mountain gems catalogs? It has 2 aluminum findings and the beads are very thin sequin shaped in cream tone? I almost think it is some sort of paste or bone, there are a couple of broken ones, that took a sharp break, that is why I tend to lean towards bone or paste and not shell?? my-ricky


Orignal From: Is my ethnic sequins shaped necklace bone, shell or ??

No comments:

Post a Comment