Friday, September 4, 2009

Loose Rhinestones ... a fun find

Yesterday, in either a blonde moment or an "oldtimers" moment, I locked myself out of the house. DH was at work -- on the plane, so I couldn't reach him. So, I took myself up the way to a little antique mall. Found these bags of loose rhinestones there. Some are made in Czechoslovakia, a couple bags are Western Germany. There are 2 bags of Siam Ruby rhinestones from a company that appears to have gone out of business in the 1920s. There are 2 bags of "black diamond" small chatons. There were more, but I tried to pick the bags with the most stones in the best condition. Thought you'd like to see them ... Now I'll have to figure out a storage system for them. Guess I need a trip to Hobby Lobby. * I am fairly certain that given a Cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.


Orignal From: Loose Rhinestones ... a fun find

No comments:

Post a Comment