Friday, September 11, 2009

If you sell Lia Sophia...

just a warning; there is a seller on ebay who sells lia sophia but is apparently too lazy to take their own pics and will steal others' to get an auction up. I put up my first-ever auction to sell my unworn L.S. necklace - later upon checking other auctions with the same necklace, I find my pic on their auction. Though this is clearly against ebay's TOS, the member responded to my requests for removal only AFTER the auction had ended and said "the auction is done now, so you dont' have to worry about your pic being up" among other flippant remarks. Wow, glad I could help! I should charge a commission fee for my work Anyhow, the ebay id to watch out for is mbv57. Figured this would be a good place to warn others, as they clearly sell mainly lia sophia.


Orignal From: If you sell Lia Sophia...

No comments:

Post a Comment