Friday, September 11, 2009

Heads up on the

If you're like me and offer your buyers the option of choosing insurance for less expensive items, continue to ship directly through Paypal rather than using the ebay shipping process. I just received an email from a buyer stating that they paid for insurance but it didn't look like the package was insured. And they were right, as I had never received any indication that the optional insurance had been included in their shipping costs. The shipping page through Ebay only stated that the buyer paid $3.00 for shipping first class, when, looking at the Paypal payment, the buyer had actually paid 4.70 for shipping! I refunded them the difference and apologized profusely! Paypal shows whether or not insurance was paid for when creating your shipping label. The new Ebay process gives no indication whatsoever. I guess since they want to eliminate all buyer choice for insurance they didn't think that that little tidbit of information was important to us anymore! Stupid passive aggressive backhanded tactics, imho Heather I'll have a vente cafe mocha vodka valium latte to go, please...


Orignal From: Heads up on the

No comments:

Post a Comment