Thursday, September 17, 2009

deltah pearl necklaces

Hi, girls, I talked to you this weekend about an auction I was going to. The subject of deltah came up, and someone noted that there was a tag that said heller and sons. Well, I did not get that set. But, I got a necklace, in a nice pink celluloid box, that has a pearl necklace, with graduating beads. The clasp is marked with an M in a diamond, which I'm assuming goes back to the heller and sons. On ebay, there are some listed as faux pearls, and some listed as simulated pearls,etc. How do you know the difference to know whether the pearls I got are just the coated kind of pearls, like miriam haskells are, or real cultured or simulated pearls? I'm totally dumb about this subject. thanks


Orignal From: deltah pearl necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment