Thursday, September 17, 2009

How would you proceed w/this request for return??

Asking for some advice, I really don't want a negative, but have a feeling I have one coming. I sold a necklace that was clearly listed as being oxidized silver. Well, the buyer emails me today telling me she is disappointed because the necklace was dirty looking and she used her entire polishing cloth to get it shiny, and her cloth is completely black. The necklace was NIB, I know it was not "dirty" when it was sent as it was also stored in the orignal plastic packaging and I always make sure I clean prior to shipping just in case. My concern is that if she polished to the extent is sounds like she did, she took all of the oxidation off and it is now not in the original condition which may make it difficult to relist. I offered to send her a brand new polishing cloth

Orignal From: How would you proceed w/this request for return??

No comments:

Post a Comment