Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chico, Chicos, Chico's.....sick of fakes!

I am new to ebay and am not a seller yet. BUT -- I have read the rules of selling and I absolutely do not understand how so many of these sellers of "Chicos, Chico, Chico's" jewelry cover themselves by saying that all of the tags have been removed to prevent store returns, but in fact are selling pure unadulterated FAKES as Chico's jewelry. It took me a while to learn but I am now requesting a photograph of the attached metal tag before bidding. In the meantime, I have about 6 pieces of "jewelry" that, when I took them to my local Chico's, they practically laughed out loud, wondering how I could possibly think such "JUNK" could be remotely connected to the costume jewelry they sell. Additionally, I contacted Chico's headquarters where a rep stated that they DO NOT USE "Liquidators" (which most of these sellers claim as the source of their Chicos jewelry.) Instead, they send unsold pieces to the Chico's Outlet stores. So, I am left with some choices...BUT FIRST OF ALL, how do they get away with it? ~~Do I have to pay the postage myself to return to these fraudulent sellers? ~~Do I open a claim in the resolution center for each one? ~~Should I report each one? ~~Should I ask each seller to pay for the return shipping themselves because they misrepresented the item? ~~Will my own feedback be affected if I do any of the above? And finally, again, how do they get away with it? It's fraud!


Orignal From: Chico, Chicos, Chico's.....sick of fakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment