Thursday, September 17, 2009

Throwing myself at the feet of the experts - Silver Cross

All right, so, I picked up this piece in a lot, and am now curious about it - and was hoping someone on the board might know more. The back is marked 90 on the little two crosses attached to the main body, and the main body of the cross has (very lightly imprinted), birds and flowers. I saw this auction (not mine) - 140343658301, and the markings on the back are similar (although these are a lot clearer), but the construction is slightly different in where the bezel set stone attaches to the cross. Am I in the right ballpark, though, or completely off? Can anyone tell me anything about it - is it Russian? Is this a newer copy?


Orignal From: Throwing myself at the feet of the experts - Silver Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment